Combo Deal: Keukenhof Tour From The Hague + Visit Madurodam1 Reviews
Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof and visit all of Holland’s iconic attractions during a fun-filled visit to the Madurodam miniature park.
- Admire landscapes with colorful bulb flower carpets in almost any color you can imagine
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands, Keukenhof
- View scaled models of the Netherlands’ most famous attractions, including Rijksmuseum and the little Amsterdam in Madurodam
- Enjoy a scenic ride to the bulb flower area of Lisse
- Listen to an informative, friendly, and professional live guide
DescriptionAfter a panoramic ride from The Hague to the bulb flower area around Lisse, you start your tour by enjoying a scenic ride in this area. Depending upon the season you’ll see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine. Your guide will try to find a spot where you can stop to take some pictures. Then, continue to the true highlight of the tour, the park Keukenhof. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - right in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometres of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme. Before you set off on your own, your guide will reveal the park’s unique character and give you insider’s tips about the restaurants, shops, attractions, and activities in the park. Upon your return to The Hague, you will be dropped-off at Madurodam to explore the park at your leisure. Feel like a mighty giant as you stroll past small-scale (1:25) replicas of famous Dutch landmarks like the Port of Rotterdam and the Rijksmuseum. Admire little Amsterdam; delight in the vibrant colour of tulip fields; and see the signature Dutch windmills in verdant fields. Enrich your knowledge of the Netherlands - like how the Dutch manage to live below sea level - with indoor attractions and informative plaques throughout your visit to the magnificent miniature park. Just don’t forget to bring your camera - this is an experience you won’t want to forget.
IncludesAll taxes, fees, and handling charges Entrance Keukenhof Transport by air-conditioned coach Live commentary on board by multi-lingual guide Entrance tickets to Madurodam Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now