Cultural Ganja Walking Tour of Selected Coffee Shops1512 Reviews
Take an in-depth look into the world of cannabis in Amsterdam. Learn about its legalization and history, and discover the coffee shops that sell the highest quality, cheapest ganja, with cultural and historical discoveries.
- Introduce and educate yourself about the world of cannabis in Amsterdam, great for beginners !
- Learn how to roll your own joint with your instructor
- Visit the best coffee shops in central Amsterdam and learn about the local cannabis culture
- Sample Dutch snacks and treats for free on the 2.5-hour tour!
- Relax inside coffee shops and pubs and let your guides watch over your belongings!
- Visit the world famous Amsterdam museum
- Check out the new tour through Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
DescriptionHippie, stoner, and pothead are all negative stereotypes of ganja smokers that aren’t part of the marijuana culture in Amsterdam. Get an insight into the coffee shop culture and ganja scene in Amsterdam on a 2 or 2.5-hour guided walking tour. The group tour begins outside the legendary Dam Palace, as you start your exciting introduction to the local world of cannabis at one of the oldest coffee shops in Amsterdam. Your guide will take you on a walk through the streets of the city, walking to famous coffee shops, pubs, and secret medieval sites on the way that have passed the tour operator's quality check. Visit 1 or 2 coffee shops during the 2-hour tour and a third coffee shop on the 2.5-hour tour. Then, discover a great Irish pub (O'Reilly's), walk down the legendary gay street Reguliersdwarsstraat, learn about history and drug policies, and explore the menus and samples from a few of the shops. The tour ends near the Rembrandtplein. Your guide will be a current resident of Amsterdam and super knowledgeable about the best ganja finds in Amsterdam!
IncludesLocal tour guide Informational smoking breaks 100% confidential tour, your personal details are not published 2.5-hour tour selection includes portion of Bitterballen (Dutch snack) for up to 8 people (1 piece per person) Special entrance fees to clubs, bars, or restaurants Price of weed or drinks at coffee shops, pubs or red light district services (suggested spending amount EUR 15-20)
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this tour. ID will be required in the coffee shops.
- Not available on major holidays (Hannukah, American Thanksgiving, Queen’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day).
- Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information.
- Limit of 30 participants per group.
- You have the option to purchase a red light district preview for an additional EUR 8. The preview is 30-minute walk through the red light district neighborhood, with information, a stop at a pub, and fun options for the night time. This will be done immediately after your Ganja Walking Tour.
- A vegetarian snack option is also available.
- There are no refunds for no shows.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now