Experience Volendam in Virtual Reality1 Reviews
Experience historic Volendam in virtual reality. Travel back in time with the latest technology on this unique activity that’s perfect for the whole family. You’ll see how people lived and worked as you visit the meticulously rebuilt village.
- Travel back to the Volendam of 1916 on a virtual reality experience
- Experience the lives, work and living conditions of the people of that time
- Admire all the traditional costumes
DescriptionEnjoy a 25-minute guided virtual reality tour of Volendam, the most famous village in the Netherlands, located just north of Amsterdam. For centuries this isolated village had its own unique lifestyle, religion (Catholic in a Protestant enclave), dress code and even its own dialect. Now you can travel back in time to this glorious past by means of a stunning virtual reality experience. During this time journey you’ll visit the village in the year 1916, and see how its people lived and worked. In this 360-degree experience you’ll be part of everyday life in an accurately rebuilt village, on a genuine fishermen’s boat and even in a severe storm at sea.
Includes25-minute guided tour
- Accessible for wheelchair users
- For large groups please contact the tour operator
- Prices: Adults €8.75; Children 4-12 years €6.75; Children 0-3 years free
- High season hours from 10:00-18:00; low season hours from 10:00-17:00
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability