My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Bruges Guided Day Trip654 Reviews
See the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bruges with an English-speaking guide on a day trip from Amsterdam. Get recommendations on what to see and do in the medieval city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data
- Explore the historic center of Bruges
- Admire the brick tower of the Church of Our Lady
- Learn about the beers of Belgium
- Browse the chocolate and lace shops
- Experience charming Bruges with an English-speaking guide
DescriptionDiscover the old-fashioned charm of Bruges on this guided tour from Amsterdam. Ride in a comfortable and air-conditioned coach and See sights like the Minnewater lake, Gruuthuse Palace, and the Grote Markt on a guided tour and have free time to explore the sights on your own. Depart Amsterdam and journey to Bruges to see the UNESCO World Heritage monuments with an English-speaking guide. Get an introduction to the history of Belgium as you visit attractions such as the 'Lake of Love' (Minnewater) and 13th-century Begijnhof. Learn more about the beers of Belgium and admire the brick tower of the Church of Our Lady. Explore the charming area around the Djiver canal, and then stroll the cobbled square of Walplein. Wander the narrow lanes of the Stoofstraat and discover the Gruuthuse Palace, Burg Square, and Basilica of the Holy Blood. End in the Grote Markt and get 3 hours of free time for lunch or to visit the chocolate and lace shops on your own.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by bus Guide Visit to a local chocolate shop
- As of January 1, 2018, Bruges has a new regulation for the management of tourist visits. On certain occasions, the company must provide the service using radios with headphones. Due to the pollution caused by using disposable helmets, customers are asked to use their own to avoid the problem and help the environment. For customers who do not have their own headphones, the company offers disposable headphones for just 1 EUR.