My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Keukenhof Entry and Roundtrip Shuttle Bus4966 Reviews
Enjoy a bus tour from Amsterdam to Keukenhof by luxury coach with an entry ticket. Explore the flower gardens, admire the tulips, and stay as long as you like with buses leaving every half-hour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Keukenhof gardens on your own - travel by luxury coach
- Hop on our bus in Amsterdam and Hop off at Keukenhof - maximum flexibility
- Stay as long as you like in the Keukenhof gardens.
- Travel by the official partner of Keukenhof - nr 1 Keukenhof tour from Amsterdam
- Take any bus back to Amsterdam (every 30 minutes) for max flexiblity
DescriptionFrom Amsterdam: Bus tour to Keukenhof by luxury coach plus entry ticket. Stay as long as you like. You decide when you want to go back to Amsterdam. Our buses depart every half hour. The last bus leaves at 6.30pm Keukenhof is the most beautiful Spring garden in the world and is well-known all-over the world. It’s one of the world's largest flower gardens, situated 40 minutes in the south of Amsterdam. The Keukenhof Park covers an area of 32 hectares (79 acres) and approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted in the gardens annually. Keukenhof is widely known for its tulips, it also features numerous other flowers, including hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises. Keukenhof is only open from March 21st till May 12th 2024. Hop on Hop off Holland is a proud partner of Keukenhof and offers a great tour to the most beautiful spring garden in the world. Jump on our luxury coach from Amsterdam, discover Keukenhof by your own and stay as long as you like in the Keukenhof gardens. Take any bus bus back to Amsterdam (every 30 minutes). Our bus tour to Keukenhof gives you a maximum of flexibility to explore the stunning Keukenhof gardens.
IncludesTour by luxury coach to Keukenhof v.v. Stay as long as you like in Keukenhof Gardens An official entrance ticket of Keukenhof Frequent departures from This is Holland with a waiting room, coffee bar, and toilets Transport by luxury coach with a guaranteed seat Experienced and hospitable driver Free information leaflet with tips from locals and the Keukenhof gardeners in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German Friendly hosts in Amsterdam and in Keukenhof
- The time you book is the time your bus departs from Amsterdam
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. It is a 55-minute bus ride from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens, where you can visit the park at your own pace
- Buses depart daily every 30 minutes from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Pre-booking a timeslot is not required but it is advised to arrive 20-30 minutes before your desired departure time
- Buses back to Amsterdam depart between 1:00 PM and 6:30 PM, every 30 minutes. You'll have guaranteed seating in a luxury coach • Please show your Amsterdam to Keukenhof day ticket for your return trip to Amsterdam. The voucher is only valid on the day of the stamp