My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Windmill Village Guided Tour110 Reviews
Take in the multitude of colorful tulips at the famous Keukenhof on a tour from Amsterdam. Admire the iconic Dutch windmills, taste traditional cheese, and watch craftsmen make traditional clogs.
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands, Keukenhof
- Admire landscapes with colorful bulb-flower carpets in many colors
- Watch traditional craftsmen at work, making clogs and other artifacts
- Learn how Dutch cheese is made and enjoy an included tasting
- Visit the historic Zaanse Schans village and see the classic windmills
DescriptionExperience a full day filled with Dutch flowering fields and spectacular gardens on this guided tour of the Keukenhof Gardens. See rows of tulips, daffodils, and crocuses, all growing in different colors and sizes. Taste local cheese and observe the traditional method of making wooden shoes. When you arrive at Keukenhof Gardens, you will receive a 45-minute guided tour through the park, leaving you enough free time to explore at your own leisure. Your guide will explain how each type of flower is cultivated and its history and significance within Dutch culture. After soaking up the garden vistas, continue to Zaanse Schans, the famous windmill village. Tour the town with your guide. Visit the wooden shoemaker shop for a live demonstration of how wooden shoes are crafted, followed by a cheese-making demonstration and tasting. Before you set off to discover Zaanse Schans on your own, your guide will give you further information on what makes it a unique village, inform you about local history and culture, and provide you with insider tips about the area. You can upgrade your tour to include the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, gliding past the city’s famous attractions such as canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank, and more. Alternatively, get a This is Holland Voucher to experience a 5D flight experience of the Netherlands.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entry to the Keukenhof Gardens Guided tour of the Keukenhof Gardens Clog-making demonstration Cheese-making demonstration Cheese tasting Amsterdam canal cruise voucher (if option selected)
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Cash payments are not accepted at the Keukenhof Gardens
- The tour will include a maximum of 60 participants
- Children up to 3 years old are free of charge (if not occupying a seat)
- Tulip growth is nature and weather-dependent, flower sightings cannot be guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From €84.50€76.05Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today