My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Private Sightseeing Tour to Brussels
Discover the wonders of Brussels, the so-called capital of Europe, on this private sightseeing adventure from Amsterdam. See iconic landmarks including the Atomium, Mini Europe, Grote Markt, the Royal Palace, and of course the Manneken Pis.
- Enjoy round-trip transfer to/from your accommodation in Amsterdam
- Explore the charming city of Brussels, the capital of Europe
- See iconic sights including Grote Markt, the Atomium, and the Manneken Pis
- Benefit from the freedom to explore at your own pace according to your interests
DescriptionYour private sightseeing adventure begins with pickup from your accommodation in Amsterdam. Head out of the city and into the rolling countryside as you make your way to Brussels, known as the capital of Europe. After approximately 2.5 hours of driving, arrive in Brussels, one of Belgium's most beautiful and charming cities. Spend the next few hours exploring this history-rich city, mingling with the locals, and marvelling at the quaint architecture. Brussels’ sightseeing highlights include the Atomium, Mini Europe, Grote Markt, the Royal Palace, and Manneken Pis. As your time in Brussels draws to a close, soak up the last views of this idyllic city before beginning the return journey back to Amsterdam.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Amsterdam Services of a professional driver Water and Wi-Fi in the car
- • The total duration of the tour is 10 hours, this includes approximately 5 hours of traveling and approximately 5 hours of sightseeing
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- When booking, please provide your accommodation details
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€900.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today