My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour872 Reviews
Explore southern Holland on a full-day tour to Delft, Rotterdam, and The Hague. See an old Dutch city, view one of the world's largest harbors, tour the buildings of the Dutch Parliament and visit the miniature town, Madurodam.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stop at Delft to view beautiful Delftware
- See Rotterdam and one of the world's largest harbors
- Enjoy the impressive skyline and the various ports of Rotterdam on a live guided river cruise
- Tour The Hague, seat of the Netherlands' government
- View the Peace Palace and visit Madurodam miniature park
DescriptionSee the best of Holland on a day-long tour that includes a visit to Rotterdam, and the old port with its charming yellow houses. Take a river cruise, visit the food market, stop in Delft and tour The Hague. Begin your tour with a drive to Rotterdam, famous for its modern architecture. During the city tour, drive along the banks of the river Maas, to the old port and the remarkable yellow cube houses. Embark on an amazing 1-hour river cruise and then visit the famous food market. Continue on to Delft for lunch (not included) and a visit to the Royal Delft Manufactory, the last remaining Dutch ceramic factory from the 17th century. Take a city tour of The Hague by bus, where you will see the beautiful Houses of Parliament, the working palace of the Dutch king, and the Peace Palace. The last stop, before heading back to Amsterdam, will be at the miniature town Madurodam.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Guide 1-Hour Rotterdam cruise with live guide Markthal Rotterdam visit Royal Delft Museum entry Bus tour of the Hague Madurodam entry
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat) Child ticket: 4-13 years