From the Netherlands: Full-Day Tour to Ghent
Discover the best of Ghent on this full-day tour from the Netherlands. See medieval castles, stunning canals, and the world's most frequently stolen painting.
- Leave the Netherlands behind for the day and discover Belgium
- Explore Ghent with a multiple award-winning tour operator
- Marvel at the medieval canals of Ghent
- Set off on a walking tour and learn about the city's radiant history
- Benefit from the knowledge of your local guide
- Choose from a public or private tour
DescriptionEscape the Dutch capital for the day and discover the beauty of Ghent, a lesser-known gem on the Dutch border. Meet your guide at your hotel or meeting point in the morning and hop in the van that will take you straight to Ghent. Upon arrival in the city, enjoy a walking tour with a local guide. Discover medieval history, stunning canals, and breathtaking architecture. The itinerary includes stops at Gravensteen Castle and St Bavo’s Cathedral, home to the most frequently stolen painting in the world. After your tour, enjoy some free time to shop, visit a local restaurant, or revisit the sights that interest you most. Meet your guide at the end of the day and head back to Amsterdam.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen) Headsets Professional tour guide Guided walking tour Water Apple Fees and taxes Tips
- This experience is available as a shared small-group tour departing from Amsterdam or a private tour departing from greater Amsterdam or Utrecht
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now