My Guide Website?
Haarlem City, Canal Cruise & Windmill Visit - Day Tour2 Reviews
Discover one of Europe's few remaining hidden gems with a guided walking tour of Haarlem. With your expert guide, walk through the city and witness the historical and cultural landmarks.
- Admire the Windmills at the picturesque Dutch heritage site the Zaanse Schans
- Hop on a canal cruise boat and admire the sights from the water
- Enjoy the stunning architecture and dive into the history of scenic Haarlem
- Enjoy the luxury of a private guided-tour while experiencing it at your own pace
DescriptionAfter picking you up at your accommodation your private guide will drive you directly to the Zaanse Schans and walk you through this picturesque Dutch heritage site. Experience the many famous aspects of Dutch manufacturing and visit an old working windmill to learn about how products were fabricated in the 17th and 18th century. After your visit to the Zaanse Schans your guide will drive you to directly to Haarlem in about 30 minutes. Here you will join your guide for a second highlight, a canal cruise offering a completely different perspective of the city from the water. After the canal cruise your guide will walk you through the city of Haarlem where you will learn about the city’s history and see the famous Sint Bavo church, courtyards and the beautiful town hall. A visit to Haarlem is not complete without having enjoyed it’s famous Jopen Beer or tasted local Dutch fries.
IncludesPick-up & Drop-off Parking Fee Canal Cruise Ticket Private Tour
- Traffic can cause delays. As a result it is advised not to book anything too close to the finishing time of this tour