My Guide Website?
Holland Four City Charm Tour - Private Day Tour
Explore the cities of Delft, Leiden, The Hague, and Haarlem all in one day on this private tour from Amsterdam. Walk the historical alleys, squares, and hidden courtyards of these charming cities.
- Explore 4 charming, picturesque cities
- Walk among the canals and Medieval buildings of Delft
- Take in the mix of modern and old architecture in The Hague
- Stroll through Leiden and enjoy its beautiful 16th/17th century architecture
- See Haarlem's famous Market Square
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day excursion to the picturesque cities of Delft, Leiden, The Hague, and Haarlem from Amsterdam. See historic architecture, visit the birthplace of Rembrandt, and discover some hidden gems with your guide. Have a comfortable trip from your accommodations in Amsterdam on your way to your first stop in Delft. Take a walking tour, passing canals, Medieval buildings, and churches. Learn about the history of William of Orange. Next, take in the mix of modern and old architecture in The Hague. See the impressive Houses of Parliament and walk the historic streets of this administrative capital. Visit Leiden; an extraordinarily beautiful hidden gem and birthplace of Rembrandt. Take in the fabulous Market Square and stroll the alleys and courtyards on your last stop in Haarlem.
IncludesPick-up, Drop-off & Admission Tickets Guided tour of Delft, Leiden, The Hague, and Haarlem
- There might be some delays due to traffic There's a lot of walking involved; cobblestones and stairs are also involved Dress comfortably This tour will take place rain or shine and is adjustable to the wishes of our guests