My Guide Website?
Keukenhof: Flower Fields Small-Group Cultural Bike Tour92 Reviews
Explore the flower fields and cultural and historical spots around the Keukenhof by bike. Enjoy cycling alongside a guide and learn more about the beautiful flowers at the Tulip Experience Amsterdam.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cycle with a local guide and get taken to the most spectacular flower fields
- Learn more about the flowers, the flower culture, and the history of this area
- Pick your own tulips to take home with you at the Tulip Experience Amsterdam
- Taste a typical Dutch stroopwafel
DescriptionMake your way to the bike rental shop next to Keukenhof. Meet your guide there, and skip the lines for bike rental as your guide will already be ready for you. Then, together with a small group of up to 10 people, set off on your amazing bike tour around the flower fields in the neighborhood of Keukenhof. Learn about this magnificent part of Holland and its flower culture and history from your guide. At a few of the stops, the guide will tell about growing tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils. There will be enough time to take pictures of the stunning flower fields. During the ride, you'll visit Tulip Experience Amsterdam. Learn everything about growing tulips here, and take beautiful pictures in the field with 1 million tulips in 500 different varieties. You can have a cup of coffee and pick your own tulips to take with you. After approximately 3 hours, arrive back at the Keukenhof, where you can visit the beautiful gardens on your own (at your own cost). If you decide to visit Keukenhof, head there before or after the bike tour, depending on the departure time of your bike tour.
IncludesLocal English and Dutch-speaking guide Bike with gears Entry ticket to Tulip Experience Amsterdam Dutch stroopwafel
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- This tour will also take place in the rain and will only be canceled in the event of extreme and dangerous weather
- Bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55–1.95 meters (roughly 61–77 inches) tall
- If you need a smaller bike or have any special requests, please contact the local partner after making your reservation
- Child seats can be booked with your reservation in the shopping cart
- Please be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure so your bike can be adjusted and instructions can be given
- Cycling in the Netherlands is very safe as the country's infrastructure is fully adapted to cyclists; however, joining this tour is at your own risk, so be sure to have an insurance policy that covers this tour
- The participant is liable for the bike and will have to compensate for the repair costs, if necessary
- Small bags or backpacks are allowed