My Guide Website?
Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Tour from Amsterdam10 Reviews
Learn everything about tulips and see the most beautiful flowers at the Keukenhof. Over 7 million bulbs will bloom this spring, with a total of 800 varieties of tulips. A unforgettable experience!
- Learn about the how 7 million bulbs will bloom with a total of 800 varieties
- Have the opportunity to buy special tulip bulbs straight from the gardens
- Explore the Tulip mania exhibition at the Juliana Pavilion
- Admire one of the biggest flower gardens in the world
- Pick your own bunch of tulips in an indoor picking garden for free
DescriptionFollow the story of the tulip through the eyes of the bulb grower on a trip to the Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam, entry tickets included. Explore the tulip's journey around the world at the museum, then pick your own tulips in the garden. Enjoy a variety of activities for all ages. From its discovery in Kazakhstan around the year 1000 to its current status as an icon of the Netherlands, find out all about the tulip and learn in an interactive way about the cycle of bulb cultivation using state-of-the-art machinery and old objects (from before 1950). After the museum, continue your experience outside. Step into a palette of colors in the show garden where 1 million tulips are planted in 700 different varieties, all from the garden's own nursery. The garden also has a number of special photo points for taking the perfect picture. Along with visiting 32 hectares of flowers, enjoy flower shows, inspirational gardens, unique art, and interactive events. See the tulip mania exhibition at the Juliana Pavilion, see how tulips are cultivated, and get advice and tips from experts about the use of flower bulbs in your own garden. Discover how tulips ended up in the Netherlands, design your own bulb mosaic, and take part in the treasure hunt through the park. Climb and clamber on play equipment, glide through the air on the zip line, and meet petting zoo animals who love to cuddle. At Keukenhof, flowers connect people from across the globe who come together to enjoy the tulips, smells, and colors. Enjoy a fun day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntrance tickets to the Flower Garden Entrance tickets to the Tulip Experience Hotel pick up and drop off Professional driver/host Transportation by 1 or 2 private air-conditioned Mercedes vehicles Complimentary WiFi Complimentary bottled water Tulip picking experience in an indoor garden
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed in each minivan. Larger groups may be broken into multiple vehicles There is a possibility to store your luggage in one of the free lockers available near the park’s main entrance Dogs are permitted at Keukenhof when kept on a leash. Dogs are not permitted to enter the pavilions and restaurants, except for guide dogs. Dog waste bags are available free of charge for all visitors with entry tickets The park is accessible for wheelchair users and has plenty of toilet facilities for disabled visitors
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€292.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today