Keukenhof Park and Flower Fields from Rotterdam5 Reviews
See million of flowers in bloom on a guided tour of Keukenhof Park from Rotterdam or The Hague. Enjoy breathtaking views of the flower fields when in season and get some free time to wander through the park at leisure.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the flower fields of Lisse
- See millions of spring flowers in bloom, when in season
- Take a guided walking tour along the footpaths of Keukenhof Park
DescriptionDepart Rotterdam or The Hague and journey by air-conditioned coach to the famous Keukenhof Park in the historic town of Lisse. Admire the different colors of the fields of flowers grown in the region, and stop to take souvenir photos of tulips, daffodils and other plants grown for commercial use. Enter Keukenhof Park to take a guided tour of the former kitchen garden, now famous as the home of the world’s largest flower garden. Stroll along some of the 15 kilometers of footpaths, where millions of bulbs are planted each year, including tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other spring flowers of vibrant colors. Visit the landscaped English garden, discover a Japanese country garden and admire the different floral displays and sculptures made of flowers, based on a theme that changes every year.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned coach Live commentary All taxes, fees and handling charges Food and drinks Optional gratuities
- • A small amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability