Lasertag in Amsterdam2 Reviews
Challenge your friends or work colleagues to a game of laser tag at a 900-square-meter arena in Amsterdam, and benefit from services such as free parking, full instructions, laser tag equipment and a debriefing at the end of your activity.
- Play a game of laser tag with your friends or work colleagues
- Benefit from the services of a 900-square-meter site, including snacks, drinks and barbecue
- Combine your laser tag adventure with other activities, such as 'Room Escape'
DescriptionExperience the adrenaline thrills of a game of laser tag at a stunning arena in Amsterdam that is ideal for individuals and businesses as a team building activity. Play in groups of between 6 and 24 people in up to 6 different teams on one field. Arrive at the laser tag site 30 minutes before your scheduled game to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Located at Sportpark De Eendracht in Amsterdam West, the laser tag terrain is next to the Aristos sports hall and features the latest and most spectacular software available. It can be used indoors and outdoors and avoids the need for wires while keeping track of all scores. Work together in a team to laser tag your prowling opponents, and experience alternate sensations of stress and euphoria. Think fast and strategically, and discuss and make decisions to win the game! Laser tag activities can be organized for individuals and businesses of 4 to 500 people, and can also be carried out in a forest, commercial building, school or in outdoor grounds. Combine your laser tag adventure with a meeting, drinks, barbecue, workshop or other team-building exercises, such as 'Bubble Football,' 'Room Escape' or 'City Game.'
IncludesInstruction All equipment Debriefing Drinks Barbecue Pick-up service
- The minimum age for this activity is 8 years old
- A minimum of 6 people per laser tag activity is required
- Please contact the local supplier if you would like to combine your laser tag adventure with other team-building exercises, such as 'Bubble Football,' 'Room Escape' or 'City Game'
- There is a direct bus service to the laser tag arena from Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Please note, if you would like to book onto this tour within the 10 hour cut-off time, please contact the local partner
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY