Last Chance for Red Light District: 1.5-Hour Walking Tour870 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District at night, when it truly comes alive. Your resident guide will show you the historical secret areas, and the back alleys of De Wallen. Visit coffee shops, learn information and meet local workers.
- Explore Amsterdams notorious red light district with a local in German, English or Dutch
- Discover the area’s secret spots and charms with a local guide
- Hear about the history of De Wallen and its prostitutes
- Explore Amsterdam's window parlors and hidden alleyways
- See the historic oude kerk, Amsterdams oldest building
- Sample free Dutch treats like Stroopwaffel and Dutch hot chocolate at the Metropolitan bakery
- See legendary snack shop Febo and try Dutch snacks
- Have a drink in the pub Route 66 and enjoy shot and beer specials!
DescriptionWalking alone through Amsterdam's Red Light district can be quite intimidating; so why not join a relaxed walking tour of the area instead? Hear about the beginnings of Amsterdam's notorious Red Light District from your resident guide, and sample some if its charms on a 1.5-hour walking tour through one of Amsterdam's notorious neighborhoods. Put the rumors to the test as you visit the erotic window parlors and smell the aroma of marijuana drifting along the canals. Dozens of shops with mushrooms and cookies, as well as the infamous Condomerie await you – explore them all with your private guide. Learn about the district’s vibrant history from your guide as you venture around the cobbled streets. In De Wallen you’ll hear about its beginnings and explore the network of alleys lined with over 300 single-room cabins rented by sex workers today. Sample free Dutch treats at the famous Amsterdam Metropolitan bakery in the heart of the Red Light District. Head down the dark alleys and follow your guide into secret entryways. You’ll be an expert on the area, the people, and the history in no time. Sometimes you will even end at a karaoke bar or a shots bar! Just ask your guide for directions.
IncludesGuide (available in several languages) Free snack samples Drinks Personal expenses such as drinks or purchases at souvenir shops
- Hotel or private pick-up can be arranged for an additional fee
- Tours are available in English, German and Dutch
- Tours are taken at your own risk. The supplier is not responsible for unsecured items
- This is our public group tour, if you're interested in a private version of this tour, please book your tour here: https://www.getyourguide.co.uk/amsterdam-l36/amsterdam-red-light-district-private-walking-tour-t57212
- There are no refunds for no shows
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now