My Guide Website?
Lisse: Drive-it-Yourself Summer Flower GPS Audio Tour1 Reviews
Experience the enchanting summer flowers off the beaten track and in an eco-friendly way. Sit back and relax in an electric 2-seater Renault Twizy, including gps navigation and audio guide.
- Get off the beaten track, with several stops to admire the flowers up close
- Experience the lovely flower bulb in the South-Holland region in an eco-friendly manner
- Take an electric ride in an easy-to-handle automatic and fully-electric 2-person Renault Twizy
- Choose from an audioguide available in 3 languages
- Ride in a unique electric vehicle for 2 people, with guaranteed attention on the way
DescriptionExperience the pure and enchanting dune and summer flower show gardens. You will be free to cruise at your own pace through the famous bulb region, with a drive-it-yourself Summer Flower tour. You can sit back and relax in an electric 2-seater Renault Twizy, which includes gps navigation and an audio guide to best allow you to explore one of the most beautiful and colorful areas of the Netherlands. While enjoying the eye-catching colors and pleasant scents, you can park the Twizy at the indicated stops to admire the charming summer flowers up close. This 3-hour trip is more or less 35 kilometers long and takes you through the famous Bulb Region with stops at one of the biggest summer flower and dahlia show gardens of Europe and the summer flower and dahlia show garden of Castle Keukenhof. This tour will also show you the amazing dune area. The GPS navigation with a fixed route ensures you won't miss out on any hotspots, and will guarantee that you come across all of the famous and hidden beauties of this region in South-Holland. The audio guide provides you with all ins and outs about the sights, as well as amusing fun facts. Driving the Renault Twizy will be stress-free and great fun, with guaranteed attention to detail along the way. It iss a quiet and 100% electric vehicle, which makes your tour surprisingly, environmentally friendly too.
IncludesFully charged electric Renault Twizy suitable for 2 people GPS navigation in English, German and with a 35 km fixed route through the flower bulb region Audio guide in English and German providing all of the ins and outs about the area as well as cool summer flower facts Enough time to stop photograph the sights up close
- Pricing per person with a minimum of 2 persons. The vehicles are 2-seaters, so please book the correct number of persons and drivers for this tour
- The tour starting point is easily reached by car or public transport from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Leiden, Rotterdam or The Hague
- Driver(s) must be 21 years or older and have held a driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please bring your passport or ID and driver's license
- If you are not from Europe, North America, South America or Australia please bring an international driver's license if you do not have a driver's license in English writing
- A deposit of € 150 is required before you can start your GPS tour; this can be paid with a credit card, debit card, or in cash
- Own risk of €500,- per reserved Twizy
- The driver must provide full name, full address and email address for insurance purposes
- This tour will take place rain or shine