Private Art Walk in Amsterdam
Join a private art walk with an art historian. Delve directly into the art that you like — Amsterdam is rich in its art offerings. But how can you cull through the paintings, sculptures, and collections to find the pieces that speak to you most?
- Start in a cafe and talk to your art historian guide about your interests
- Enjoy a tour of Amsterdam's art that is tailored to you
- Learn all about Amsterdam's museums and Flemish and Dutch art
- Ask your expert guide to help you find art that you’re most likely to enjoy
DescriptionJoin the Amsterdam art walk with an art historian and specialist guide. The number and size of the city’s museums and the vast range of visitors’ interests led your guides to create a unique Amsterdam art experience! With their extraordinary knowledge and personal insight, your art historian guides will walk you straight to the art that you’re most likely to enjoy. This two-part tour starts in a café, where you'll get a short introduction to Dutch and Flemish art history. It's also an opportunity to give you an overview of the city’s museums. As your guides go through this early process of getting to know you, they try to understand your ambition and interests so that they can lead you directly into the art that you’d like to see in Amsterdam. This will be the second part of Amsterdam art walk where your guides tailor your itinerary according to their findings and take you to the right spot.
IncludesProfessional art historian guide Private walking tour Coffee Museum admission fees Food and drinks
- When booking, please inform of your preferred starting time and the local partner will contact you to confirm this (be sure to check your spam folder)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now