My Guide Website?
Private Small-Group Bike Tour in Neighborhood of Anne Frank5 Reviews
A 2-hour bike tour through the River District of Amsterdam. Along the way you will have several stops to tell you all about Anne Frank and her time before her family went into hiding because of the German occupation in July 1942.
- Get to know Anne Frank’s story and see where she grew up
- Experience Amsterdam in the most typical way: by bike
- Have the most beautiful bike ride along the river Amstel
- Listen along as the tour is available in multiple languages
DescriptionThe easy-to-use city bikes with no less than 7 gears are ready to be adjusted to your height. Starting the bike tour you will follow the river Amstel, passing by holocaust memorials and stopping several times for more in-depth stories about WWII. After a bike ride of more or less 4 km you will arrive at the River District where Anne Frank grew up. Her house, her primary school and the bookshop where her diary was bought; everything is located there. This serene square where your guide will tell you the story of Anne Frank, her life before and during hiding, makes it all complete. You will move around the neighborhood to feel and see the history, before returning to the city centre. The roads that are used for the bike ride are more quiet and less crazy than the historic city centre, however it is advised, that you only participate if you already have bicycle experience. This bike tour is offered in several languages and is the perfect activity for athletic and adventurous history lovers of Amsterdam.
IncludesPrivate guide Small-Group Bike Tour 7 gears city bike rental for 2-hours
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility. The tour is available with an English, Spanish, Dutch, or German-speaking guide