My Guide Website?
Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague: Full-Day Small-Group Tour22 Reviews
Head to Rotterdam, the city of architecture. Discover the cultural delights of The Hague. Learn about Delft’s important royal Dutch history and pay a visit to Royal Delft.
- Cruise Rotterdam's harbor to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- Explore the government buildings of the Binnenhof in The Hague
- Visit a factory famous for Delft Blue pottery
- Make a photo stop at Peace Palace, home of the International Court of Justice
DescriptionStart your tour by meeting your guide/driver at a centrally located meeting point. Your guide will take you to today’s first destination in about 60 minutes: Rotterdam. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and is quite famous for its commercial harbor. The first stop is Spido for your 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of the world’s largest ports. You’ll see Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbors, shipyards, and docks. The next stop on the tour is Delft, where you will have the opportunity to see the city’s canal-streaked historic town center and its awe-inspiring historical monuments, including the Old Church and New Church. While there, you will visit a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century. Discover The Hague. The city is the home of foreign embassies and international organizations such as the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also known for its historical sites. The Palace of Peace and Justice, which houses international courts, is located in The Hague, as are 150 other international organizations. Alongside this are several royal palaces and monuments, including the Mauritshuis museum and Binnenhof (the Dutch parliament).
IncludesTransportation by luxurious Mercedes minivan Wifi onboard Driver/guide Bottle of water Rotterdam Harbor cruise Visit to Delft Blue Pottery factory Amsterdam canal cruise voucher (if option selected) This is Holland voucher (if option selected) All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day This tour involves a small amount of walking Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions This tour runs in all weather conditions Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (if they don't occupy a seat)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€199.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today