Rotterdam: Keukenhoftour, Harbor Cruise and Euromast Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy the highlights of Rotterdam and the surroundings with just one booking. Take a guided tour of Keukenhof gardens and a harbor cruise through Europe's largest functioning port before enjoying spectacular 360° panoramic views from the Euromast.
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands
- Admire landscapes with colourful bulb-flower carpets
- Enjoy a spectacular 360º panoramic view over Rotterdam
- Experience one of the world's largest ports in all its glory
DescriptionAfter a panoramic ride from Rotterdam to the bulb flower area around Lisse, you will start your tour by taking a scenic ride through this area. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape consisting of colorful bulb flower carpets in almost every color you could imagine. Afterwards, you will continue to the Keukenhof. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, it now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting 1 million visitors per year. You can let an experienced guided take you through the 15 kilometers of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Afterwards, you can enjoy a few hours of free time to wander through the park and discover everything the Keukenhof Gardens have to offer on your own. After returning to Rotterdam, you will be issued your tickets for the Spido Harbour Cruise and the famous Euromast. You will then sail onboard a modern vessel for 75 minutes, seeing the busy traffic of sea-going and inland ships, and admiring Rotterdam's impressive skyline. Finally, your cruise tour will end with views of the steamship 'Rotterdam', the former cruise flagship of the shipping company Holland America Line. Finally, you will experience the Euromast. At 185 meters high, it’s the highest watchtower in the Netherlands, and an essential part of the skyline of the city. You can listen to amazing stories about the city as you make your way to the top of the glass elevator, and when the weather allows it, you can see up to 30 kilometers.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Transportation by air-conditioned coach Live commentary on board All entrance fees Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- A small amount of walking is involved
- You'll receive your tickets for for the harbor cruise and Euromast during the bus tour
- The entrance tickets for the harbor cruise and Euromast are valid for 1 week
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products, and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now