My Guide Website?
Secret Amsterdam: Hidden Gems Private Bike Tour4 Reviews
Explore Amsterdam's hidden gems on a 3-hour private, tailor-made bike tour, and discover the secrets that lie behind the city’s façade. Escape the usual tourist path, and marvel at hidden courtyards and churches. Cycle in the Vondelpark, and more.
- Bike the path less trodden and experience Amsterdam like a local
- Discover hidden courtyards and secret churches
- Cycle through Vondelpark, Amsterdam's largest and greenest oasis
- Get your city bearings in Museumplein
DescriptionSee Amsterdam like a local and cycle the paths less trodden on a private 3-hour bike tour. Your guide will take you down small backstreets, and focus on the city's undiscovered parts. Climb aboard your 2-wheeled steed and escape the tourist-bubble of the city center. Bike along the banks of the pretty canals in the Canal Belt, and pedal over drawbridges to discover hidden courtyards and secret churches. Stop for a short refreshment break. Then continue to Vondelpark, the city's largest and most beautiful park. After a long ride through the leafy park, head to Museumplein to discover Amsterdam's most important museums. As a private tour, the itinerary can always be customized to your requests, ensuring you see the things you want to see and enjoy a tour that suits you to a tee.
IncludesPrivate guide Bike rental Customized itinerary Refreshments
- Longer tours can be arranged on request. The price will be arranged depending on your group size and the number of hours you wish to extend it for
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now