My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Keukenhof Ticket and Transport from Amsterdam1671 Reviews
Visit the world's largest spring garden on a tour from central Amsterdam. Your ticket provides skip-the-line entry to spectacular Keukenhof Park.
- Visit Keukenhof, one of Europe’s most popular and award-winning attractions
- Marvel at the beauty of the world’s largest bulb flower park
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through the country's largest sculpture park
- Benefit from direct bus transfer and skip-the-line entry to Keukenhof
DescriptionJoin a guided tour from Central Station Amsterdam to Holland’s colorful Keukenhof Park, with fast-track entry tickets included. Travel by air-conditioned bus through an area with endless tulip fields, one of the country’s most photographed and iconic landscapes. At Keukenhof, skip the line and enter one of the largest flower parks in the world with ease. The Keukenhof park contains over 7 million flower bulbs including tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils. Dozens of gardeners work for months to get the park in shape. During the planting, the bulbs are arranged according to a different theme every year. Enjoy an hour-long guided tour and spend approximately another 2.5 hours exploring the park on your own before the return trip to Amsterdam.
IncludesRound-trip transportation between central Amsterdam and Keukenhof 1-hour guided Keukenhof tour Fast-track entry to Keukenhof Park
- Children 3 years and younger can join free of charge (provided they do not occupy a seat)