Small Group Tour to Kröller Müller and the Hoge Veluwe3 Reviews
Go by luxurious minivan to the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the Kröller Müller Museum, situated in the country's largest forest and probably one of Holland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty ‘The Hoge Veluwe National Park’.
- Visit the Kröller Müller Museum, with the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Admire paintings and drawings by Van Gogh, and works by other modern artists
- Take some time to explore the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe
- Enjoy a bike ride on one of the famous white bicycles
DescriptionMeet your guide and driver before taking a comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan to your destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape before you arrive in the national park: the Hoge Veluwe. The Kröller-Müller Museum houses the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world: almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings. Furthermore you will find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan. There are also often remarkable temporary exhibitions. In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and the beautiful nature of the National Park. Distributed throughout the garden are over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore. At arrival in Kröller Müller, your personal guide will take you for a short orientation tour of the museum before enjoying some free time to explore the museum at your own pace. Next you have a choice of activities that you may wish to do: • Enjoy a bike ride. Cycling is the ideal way to explore the park, especially since you can make free use of the famous white bicycles. On your way you will encounter all of the landscapes the park has to offer: from deciduous, coniferous, and mixed forests to wet and dry heaths, and shifting sand. • Have your guide/driver take you for a scenic ride through the park The choice is yours! At the end of the day you will be transferred back to Amsterdam.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Transportation by luxurious minivan Free WiFi Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During the winter months, some of the sculptures of the sculpture garden will be covered up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability