My Guide Website?
The Anne Frank Story Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter9 Reviews
Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on a 1.5-hour tour. Visit the area where she lived until she went into hiding. Explore the Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the area where Anne Frank spent her childhood in Amsterdam
- Explore the south of Amsterdam with a professional guide
- Take in the major landmarks and monuments of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
DescriptionVisit the places in Amsterdam that were important to Anne Frank during her childhood. See where she played and see the house of the woman who handed Anne’s diary over to Otto Frank after the war The 1.5-hour walking tour takes place in the south of Amsterdam, built in the 1920s and 30s, based on revolutionary ideas of city planning, architecture and social housing. After the walking tour, visit the Jewish Quarter, at the heart of Jewish culture and history in Amsterdam. On your own, you can take in the beautiful synagogues, impressive buildings and memorials that grace the streets of the area.
IncludesProfessional guide Taxes, fees and handling charges Small-group walking tour Jewish Cultural Quarter ticket (without guide) Map with Jewish Quarter highlights and walking routes Optional gratuities Food and drinks Anne Frank House admission ticket
- The tour does not grant you access to the Anne Frank House, but shows you the area where she lived as a child
- The ticket for the Jewish Cultural Quarter is valid for 1 month. It grants access to the Jewish Historical Museum, the Children’s Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue and the National Holocaust Museum
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now