Best Indonesian Restaurants in West Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Indonesia had been in trade with many other Asian countries. As a result, Indonesian cuisine is a mix of their own cuisine and cuisines from India, China, the Middle East, and later, from the Spanish, Portuguese, and of course, the Dutch.
Indonesian restaurants in the city try to create the most authentic Indonesian atmosphere possible,with rattan furniture and walls. All the Indonesian staples from all the different regions of Indonesia are available for you to choose. From complex nasi-goreng and gado-gado to some plain and simple rice, indulge and wash it down with tea or coffee.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour