Best Japanese Restaurants in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Japanese cuisine has evolved through centuries of political and cultural changes. What has remained though is the attention to detail and the presentation. The Japanese are known to emphasise on the seasonality of food and the quality of ingredients.
The restaurants are meticulously neat, clean and beautiful. Dining etiquette is also a very important part of Japanese dining culture, so it’s one should be on their best behaviour. The foods commonly served are sushi, sashimi, noodles and teppanyaki style cooking. You can also enjoy the world famous Japanese alcoholic drink, sake.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour