Best Turkish Restaurants in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Turkish cuisine is a fusion of Central Asian, Middle Eastern and Balkan cuisine and it has, in turn, influenced the cuisine of most of Western Europe. The Turks combined the cooking styles of its various influences with their own ingredients.
Turkish restaurants in Amsterdam serve the most popular dishes from Turkey. The most popular food items are delicious lamb, mutton or beef based kebabs and a variety of seafood dishes. Various breads like simit and pide are also quite popular. Vegetarians can enjoy dishes made with onions, celery, tomatoes, eggplant and many other ingredients.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour