Best Book Stores in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Shopping for books is a commonplace in Amsterdam. The multi-cultural city holds many large book stores and libraries that hold collections from varied cultures across the world. This is largely due to Amsterdam’s liberal and free-thinking atmosphere.
One can find a large number of book stores strewn across the cobbled streets of the city, especially in the core centrums where numerous well-established publishers hold fort. Books, novels, historicals and coffee-table reads can be easily found in any one of the myriad of book stores dotted across the city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data