My Guide Website?
Amsterdam Airport Express: Return Trip to the City Center80 Reviews
The Amsterdam Airport Express, bus line 397, takes you 24/7 from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport directly to Amsterdam city center with stops at Museumplein, Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein.
- Enjoy a regular service between Amsterdam Airport and Amsterdam city center
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi and charging ports on board
- Download the Amsterdam Airport Express app to find your accommodation
- Check your bus stop on one of the screens
DescriptionThe Amsterdam Airport Express provides a quick and easy transfer from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to the city center of Amsterdam. Departing every 8 minutes from bus platform B17. This bus takes you directly to Stadionplein, Emmastraat, Museumplein, Rijksmuseum or Leidseplein. From there, you can get to many hotels in Amsterdam very easily. If you travel at night the same bus N97 goes twice per hour between 1 AM and 5 AM in both directions. Sit back and relax during the 25 minutes trip while you charge your smartphone, use the free WiFi and check your bus stop on one of the screens. The bus has a low entry so you can bring your luggage inside the bus and keep it with you. Full list of stops in both directions: Amsterdam Airport Knooppunt Schiphol Noord Anderlechtlaan Amstelveenseweg Olympisch Stadion Haarlemmermeerstation Emmastraat Museumplein Rijksmuseum Leidseplein Busstation Elandsgracht
IncludesReturn trip from the airport to any stop in Amsterdam Low entrance so you can keep your luggage with you on the bus Free Wifi Charging ports Travel information onscreen including bus stops and live traveling times A booked seat Pickup from hotels/accommodation
- You will find the red/grey bus on platform B17
- Services between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM run 8 times per hour. During other time periods, services run 4-6 times per hour. At night, services run 2 times per hour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now