My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: GVB Public Transport Ticket9467 Reviews
Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all trams, buses, ferries and the metro (day and night) for the number of days that best suit your schedule.
- Get the most out of your stay in Amsterdam
- Enjoy unlimited access to all GVB public transport lines throughout the city
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on the buses, trams, ferries and metro
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam stress free with an unlimited travel card for all public transport networks operated by Gemeentelijk Vervoerbedrijf (GVB) throughout the city. Purchase a ticket valid for a day or a multi-day ticket that best suits your plans. Travel on the metro, trams, buses and ferries and experience the city like a local. Using your ticket is easy. Simply check in on boarding a tram, bus or metro, and then check out when you exit or disembark the vehicle. Your ticket will be validated on first use and can be used for unlimited travel until the end of its validity. If you have additional questions, or your ticket appears to be defective, you can easily go to one of the designated pick-up locations or call the number presented on your mobile voucher for assistance.
IncludesUnlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, metros and ferries in Amsterdam (day and night) Booking fee Travel on regional buses (Connexxion, EBS and Syntus) or on the train Travel to and from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport on the regional train
- Please note that once in Amsterdam, you first have to collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations on your voucher
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam, so there is no need to buy a ticket for them
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available. If you need a ticket for children which is valid more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24 hour child tickets. Tickets are valid from the first time you check in
- This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport
- Booking fee applies
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now