My Guide Website?
Amsterdam: Public Transport and 397 Airport Shuttle Tickets359 Reviews
Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all GVB trams, buses, ferries and the metro all day and night. Travel to and from the airport with your return airport shuttle pass.
- Move easily through the city and fromto and from Schiphol Airport
- Enjoy unlimited access to all GVB public transport lines throughout the city
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on the GVB buses, trams, ferries and metro
DescriptionExperience Amsterdam stress free with an unlimited travel card for all public transport networks operated by Gemeentelijk Vervoerbedrijf (GVB) throughout the city. Purchase a ticket valid for a day or a multi-day ticket that best suits your plans. Travel on the metro, trams, buses and ferries and experience the city like a local. Using your ticket is easy. Simply check in on boarding a tram, bus or metro, and then check out when you exit or disembark the vehicle. Your ticket will be validated on first use and can be used for unlimited travel until the end of its validity. If you have additional questions, or your ticket appears to be defective, you can easily go to one of the designated pick-up locations or call the number presented on your mobile voucher for assistance. Collect your city chip card here: • GVB Service & Tickets Central Station: Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 19:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
IncludesUnlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, metros and ferries inside the city of Amsterdam (day and night) Airport Express: round trip transfer included by bus 397 and by night-bus N97 from Central Station to Schiphol Airport Booking fee Travel on regional buses (Connexxion, EBS and Syntus) or on the train Travel to and from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport on the regional NS train
- Please note that first you must collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations (see meeting point information)
- For Airport shuttle: you will find the red/grey bus on platform B15-B19. Services between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM run 8 times per hour. During other time periods, services run 4-6 times per hour. At night, services run 2 times per hour.
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available. For children tickets valid for more than 24 hours, please buy multiple 24-hour child tickets. (Tickets are valid from the first time you check in)
- The price includes an administrative booking fee.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now