My Guide Website?
From Amsterdam: Private Sightseeing Day Trip to Cologne
Discover the wonders of Cologne on this private day trip from Amsterdam. Customize the itinerary to suit your interests then spend the day exploring the city and visiting iconic landmarks. The experience also includes a visit to the Chocolate Museum.
- Spend the day exploring Cologne at your own pace
- Enjoy the freedom to customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Learn how chocolate is made at the popular Chocolate Museum
- Admire the stunning Cologne Cathedral and Ludwig Museum
DescriptionStart the day with pickup from your hotel in Amsterdam or another location of your choosing. Head out of the city towards Cologne, soaking up the array of different landscapes along the way. Arrive in Cologne and begin the adventure with a visit to the city’s popular Chocolate Museum. Afterwards, enjoy the freedom to see the sights and landmarks that interest you most. Highlights of the city include the stunning Cologne Cathedral and the impressive Ludwig Museum. At the end of an action-packed day, say your goodbyes to the city and begin the return journey to Amsterdam.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Amsterdam Services of a professional driver Transportation in a Mercedes Chocolate Museum admission ticket Bottled water All taxes, tolls, and parking fees Tour guide
- • When booking, please provide the name and address of the hotel or location that you would like to be picked up from, as well as your desired pickup time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now