Best Breakfast Restaurants in Central Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
There are a number of restaurants in Amsterdam that serve authentic Dutch breakfast. The best way to start off the day in this canal capital is to enjoy a scrumptious meal of cold cuts, breads, cheeses along with tea and coffee.
If a Dutch breakfast does not sound appealing, you can also get a good old English Fry-Up or a simple bowl of muesli and a fresh juice. There are many cafes in Amsterdam where you can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast spread. Here we have picked out the best of those for you.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour