Best Chinese Restaurants in Eastern Dock
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
They say you can find a little bit of China in every city. Some restaurants in the city boast of delicious Chinese cuisine a great option is Amsterdam’s very own China Town located on Zeedijk in the Red Light District.
Get a change of palate from the continental cuisine most of the hotels offer. The restaurants range from fine dining to fast food joints and easy take away and all offer a variety of Chinese delicacies. You can savour Wok specialities, dim sums, soups, oysters and squids among other dishes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour