Best Coffee Restaurants in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Coffee has a very interesting history because of its strange and invigorating effects on the body. Some cultures worshipped it as a drink from the gods, others banned it. But it cannot be denied that it is one of the greatest drinks in the world.
For the Dutch Coffee is life and it can be argued tate the best coffee in the world can be found here in Amsterdam. There are a variety of locations in Amsterdam where you can get a great coffee or buy some coffee beans. Whether you like them roasted, powdered or green, you can buy them to home roast them to your liking. Most places offer good seating room so you can enjoy a cup of hot coffee brewed right in front of you and sip it while you take a break. for your sightseeing activities.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data