Best Lebanese Restaurants in De Pijp
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Lebanese has long been one of the most popular Mediterranean styles of cuisine. Their grilled meats, soft breads and gastronomic accompaniments to drinks are favourites across the world. Amsterdam has several Lebanese restaurants lining its streets.
From recipes that include copious amounts of olive oil, to grilled red meat and the kibbet, Lebanese cuisine offers a plethora of choices. Rarely will the event occur that you order a drink in a Lebanese restaurant and the server does not ask your choice of delicious mezze, that is, food accompanying the drink.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data