Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Middle Eastern cuisine is a common term given to food from the Middle East. The food is quite varied, but the ingredients used are mostly the same. Being at the cross roads of Europe, Africa and Asia has greatly shaped Middle Eastern cooking.
All of the popular Middle Eastern dishes can be found in the Middle Eastern restaurants in the city of Amsterdam. Regulars like labneh, hummus, kibbeh, shawarma, etc can be eaten with some pita bread at these restaurants. Aside from the ever popular coffee, you can even try some arak, an Arabic drink with a high percentage of alcohol.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour