Best Moroccan Restaurants in Leidseplein
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Moroccan cuisine has been greatly influenced by Berber, Moorish, Mediterranean, and Arab cooking. This, coupled with the fact that it has been tinkered with by hundreds of Moroccan chefs over many centuries, has made it world famous.
When visiting the Moroccan restaurants in Amsterdam, you will notice that Moroccan cuisine is mostly centred on couscous, a dish made of semolina. Along with couscous, either meat or vegetable stew is served. The stew is cooked inside an earthen pot called a tajine. After the meal,you can order some cooked desserts or some delicious green mint tea.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data