Best Seafood Restaurants in Old South
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Amsterdam can easily be called a haven for seafood lovers. There are several restaurants in the city, especially around the waterways that offer a vast seafood menu, from smoked salmon, to bass tempura, from herring fish steaks to fried eel dishes.
In this cosmopolitan city you can find food from all over the world and the restaurants offer you fish dishes inspired from French, Italian, Japanese or Middle-eastern cuisine. Dine at a restaurant near one of the picturesque canals of the city and you will keep coming back for more.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data