Best Thai Restaurants in Jordaan
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Thai cuisine places great value on the aromatic component of food. Chefs of Thai cuisine believe in the balance of taste in the meal, so the food will have sourness, sweetness, saltiness and as an option, bitterness, it could also be very spicy.
The Thai restaurants in Amsterdam also adhere to these same fundamental values. The dishes served at these restaurants employ a basic combination of some sort of paste or sauce along with rice noodles served with some fresh vegetables and spices. Most of the non vegetarian dishes in Thai cuisine are fish-based. They also serve fruit based desserts.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data