Best Art in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Since the age of Enlightenment, the Dutch have been synonymous in producing virtuosos as well as great patrons of art. The Dutch Golden Age was a period when the Baroque style of art flourished; giving rise to the greatest maestros in the world.
Visitors and art aficionados will find their money's worth by visiting shops that house duplicate paintings of famous Dutch painters like Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Jan Steen among others. Amsterdam houses museums that are world-renowned for their extraordinary collection and depiction of art treasures from across the world. Happy shopping!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data