Best Boutique Shops in West Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Boutique shops are all the rage in the world these days. Every now and then, a new one pops up on a street selling anything from jewellery to watches. Just remember to carry a very heavy purse before you step inside any one of the boutique shops.
Most of the brand name boutique shops in Amsterdam can be found along the P. C. Hooftstraat, one of the most expensive shopping streets in all of the Netherlands. Along this street, you can find some of the most famous brands in the world. If you want something truly unique you should over to the West Canal Belt and the area known as the Negen Straatjes (Nine Little Streets).
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data