Best Shopping Streets in Central Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Amsterdam has a bevy of shopping streets to lure customers into considerably lightening their purse-loads. Making this job easier is the variety of goods, budgets and bargains that most of the shops offer.
In case your shopping appetite craves for the more high-end luxury goods, head over to the P.C. Hooftstraat and make your hubby weep when he opens the credit statement. Or you could venture into De Negen Straatjes or Kalverstraat to sample some alternative fashion shops, themed stores, souvenir stalls or culinary chains among others.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour