Best Gay Hotels in Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Amsterdam's reputation as a free-thinking global outpost is highly complemented by its open approach towards the LGBT community. Most gay hotels in the city advertise their gay-friendly status, while others are more reserved.
As the de-facto Meccas' for gay and lesbian tourists from across the world, these hotels see a handsome business influx through the numbers of same-sex couples flocking in per year. Other than the certified 'gay-hotel' label, these hotels are pretty standard, which means straight individuals and couples can also consider these as accommodations.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour