Best Museums in South East
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Museums figure at the top of people's things to do list. This is helped in no small part by the amount and variety of museums that can be found in Amsterdam. Areas such as the Museum Quarter, Rembrandtplein and Jordaan are museum hotspots.
Ogle at the marvels of the Dutch Grand Masters in museums like Rijksmuseum or the Van Gogh Museum. Stride away from the beaten track by visiting the Museum Het Schip or the Tropenmuseum and finish the day at the Het Grachtenhuis. In the city that has more museums per square metre than any other, there's a myriad of choices for the taking.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data