Best Dutch Restaurants in Jordaan
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
When in Rome, you must do as the Romans do, and when in Amsterdam, eat as the Amsterdammers do. Head on over to one of the many restaurants in Amsterdam which serve some real, authentic Dutch food, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Dutch cuisine is divided into three different parts. The North-eastern cuisine consists mostly of dried sausages. Western cuisine consists mostly of dairy products and sea food while the Southern cuisine is considered haute cuisine with premium cuts of pork and beef used for cooking. Always finish off a meal by eating some sweet/salty liquorice.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data