Best French Restaurants in South Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
The Dutch have a close connection with French cuisine, so it comes as no surprise that French restaurants are very popular in Amsterdam and scouting one is not a difficult task.
From the canals of Amsterdam, it’s a magical journey to an eatery in France that will leave your tummy happy. You won’t have to bike for long before you find a charming little place that serves delectable French specialities. The areas which are that famous for French cuisine are the Jordaan and the West Canal Belt.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data