Best Japanese Restaurants in South Amsterdam
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
Japanese cuisine has evolved through centuries of political and cultural changes. What has remained though is the attention to detail and the presentation. The Japanese are known to emphasise on the seasonality of food and the quality of ingredients.
The restaurants are meticulously neat, clean and beautiful. Dining etiquette is also a very important part of Japanese dining culture, so it’s one should be on their best behaviour. The foods commonly served are sushi, sashimi, noodles and teppanyaki style cooking. You can also enjoy the world famous Japanese alcoholic drink, sake.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Guided Bike Tour of Central Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague Guided Day Tour
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for 1-3 Days
- Amsterdam: City Canal Cruise and Rijksmuseum
- Amsterdam: Unlimited EU Internet with eSIM Mobile Data