Best Lunch Restaurants in West Canal Belt
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Amsterdam team
When heading out for lunch, look for any of the great lunchrooms on offer in Amsterdam. These cosy little eateries are a highlight of the city with an amazing spread of different sandwiches, warm snacks and healthy juices.
If you are a vegetarian, no need to worry that you will starve while in the city, as the lunchrooms offer some delicious vegetarian choices as well. Popular local lunch options include rolls, sandwiches, and Dutch specialities like Erwtensoep and Uitsmijter. See our section on Dutch Food.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Amsterdam:If youʻre booking your trip to Amsterdam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amsterdam: Red-Light District Pub Crawl and Booze Boat Tour
- Marken, Volendam, and Edam Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Dutch Countryside Small Group Tour
- From Amsterdam: Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans Tour w/ Small Boat
- Amsterdam: Windmill, Cheese & Clogs Countryside E-Bike Tour